Hi doctor my son is 13yrs old now 3 months

Patient

Q: Hi doctor my son is 1.3yrs old now 3 months back he got chicken pox its gone after that from past 2 months he is getting itching rashes fever he has given treatment from various doctors from different location they said blood infection 2500 his infection level treatment is done but not cured now he is not able to go motion freely being mom worried abt his health can any doctor diagnose his problem

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I am not able to understand your query, please resend the query to us by rewriting the whole question. In general, anybody recovers completely fro chicken pox and the only treatment needed for it is to drink water and to rest well.

Fever will be controlled with antipyretics as prescribed by the Doctor. In rare cases, there may be complications and if your child gets a fever is then, you need to see a Doctor for help.

Hope this helps. All the best.