Hi Doctor, This is Neha here and have a urgent concern

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor,

This is Neha here and have a urgent concern for which I need your opinion. I am in third trimester of pregnancy(8th month) .
I am facing a problem of severe itching since end of 5th month. For this LFT test were performed and result are mentioned below:

On 4th April 2015:
SGOT: 72
SGPT: 152
Alk phosphate: 352

After taking one udliv tablet daily results are as mentioned below:

25 april 2015:
SGOT: 46
SGPT: 69
Alk phosphate: 369

Now after taking 2 tablet of udliv daily test performed on 12th may 2015:

SGOT: 49,8
SGPT: 64.9
Alk phosphate: 337

Can you please suggest why these factor not getting decreased and what are impact of this on me and my baby.

Symptoms:  Itching during pregnancy
Doctor