Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi doctor This s chinnu from chennai I had a

Hi doctor This s chinnu from chennai I had a

Patient: Hi doctor… This s chinnu from chennai…… I had a jondis problem last year..it was a stage billrubin was in3.2…slowly slowly… Its has comes to the Norman in 1.8 something like that I have taken all the test related to liver mrcp…in that fatty liver as a problem…after that I have tablets..all finally it as comes to the stage…SGOT SGPT AS BELOW 40…after that I quited all medicines….and taken normal food…now after six month… Now I tested for LFT now everything normal.. Oly billrubin is in 3.01 ….and direct is0.68 indirect is 2.33…I do know what’s the problem.. Now doctor said take 64 slice abdomen ct scan… Can any one give a better suggestion

Doctor: