Hi doctoractually I have typhoid fever which was diagnosed a

Patient : Hi doctor..actually I have typhoid fever which was diagnosed about 4 days ago but I have no typhoid symptoms like loss of appetite or high persistent fever although I do feel weak and I have severe pain in my throat but no doctor takes that pain seriously..the medicines that I have been prescribed are caricef once daily , risek once before meal , folic acid and panadol.and yeah today my doctor advised me to take enoxabid twice daily instead of caricef.