Hi doctors My daughter was born in 35 weeks with 215

Patient

Q: Hi doctors

My daughter was born in 35 weeks with 2.15 kg weight ,46 cm hight and 31 cm head circumference
Now she is 8 months 10 days with 7.5 kg , 66 cm hight and 41 cm head circumference .
I know that her measurement is under average but is she in the normal range ??? Should i be wary about her head development and being that small ??
Knowing that her father is tall and i am an average person .
She can sit by her self , crawl , walk in the baby walker and fed her self .
She is eating solid food ,almost every thing plus stage 2 milk .

Thanks for your advise

Doctor