Hi Dr, I am 18 Years old and I was on

Q: Hi Dr,

I am 18 Years old and I was on the birth control contraceptive for about 3 years and then I went off it for about 3 months. I decided to go onto the injection. Ive had to shots of the injection. The two month injection.

I haven't gone after my last shot which was in February some time, Now recently I got my proper period blood and then a week later ive been having dark brown blood come out all the time It comes and goes without one knowing.

My question to you is, When will I be able to become fertile?
What is happening?

Should I see a GP?

Symptoms:  Dark Brown Blood, Fatigue, Stomach Pains, Emotional