Hi Dr- I am 37 years old and have never

Q: Hi Dr.- I am 37 years old and have never missed a period except when being pregnant. My cycle on average is 29 days. The first day of my last period was 01/06/2015 & if my calculation is correct, puts me at 40 days since last MC. Roughly 2 weeks after the January cycle i noticed a red, almost light pink mucus when I wiped while using the restroom. This only lasted one day.
On Super Bowl Sunday I experienced heart racing and dizziness, and it continued on for another week. I had nausea with this as well and no energy. I went in for tests (EKG, blood work, cat scan of brain) and all were ok. My Family Dr. Scheduled me for a heart Echo and I am awaiting results. The did have me use a heart monitor and picked up a time where my heartbeat was pretty fast.
I never even suspected pregnancy until AF never showed up. I have taken 2 urine tests and both are negative. I feel more vaginal moisture and have lower back pain, mild cramping in lower abdomen, sore breasts, nausea, headache, itchy skin, mood swings, thirsty a lot and more frequent bathroom visits. I have also gained some weight and just feel tired all the time.
Could I be going through early menopause or could I be pregnant?