Hi Dr, I'm 15 weeks pregnant and my doctor prescribed Ceftin 500

Patient : Hi Dr, I'm 15 weeks pregnant and my doctor prescribed ceftin 500 twice daily for 5 days for UTI and terazole cream for 3 days for yeast infection. I'm concerned about ceftin if it's a high dose and also terazole is pregnancy category c and I'm scared to use it.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The dosage of both the medications is not high and safe in pregnancy. You can go ahead using them. Also local creams have a lesser impact on the baby development, hence do not worry. Drink plenty of water daily and cranberry juice helps to cure UTI naturally along with medicines. Hope this helped. Regards