Hi Dr I'm 23 yrs old suffering from androgenic alopecia, using

Patient : Hi Dr. I'm 23 yrs old suffering from androgenic alopecia, using 5% minoxidil from last 1 and a half year and washing hair with Alpecin C1 shampoo from last 1 year. Initially minoxidil has a great effect and my hair were restored but now a days my hair is falling apart once again and hair has become very thin. Please help me Dr so that I can restore my hair. I do not want to lose it. I am also suffering from type 2 diabetes
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. This is how you can increase the thickness of the hair. Use a protein oil and a protein shampoo after you have oiled the hair for about 2 to 3 hours at a time. This will help the protein to enter the hair and allow it to repair. Also, have a high intake of multivitamins. This will promote hair repair and growth as well. Hope this helps you. All the best.

Patient: Please suggest a good protein shampoo and a good multivitamin?