Hi dr sorry for bugging , and sorry for my

Patient : Hi dr sorry for bugging , and sorry for my bad english , im female 22 years and 172cm and 100kg ,, i have severe pcos about several years after a big stress i have strange conditions ,, and about one year that i have strange symptoms, like hot burning sensations on my palms and feeling hot most of the time and its interesting i have no fever , when i feeling hot i measure my temp and it shows about 36.6 ,, its weird , and sometimes i have hot neck and face or only neck or face ,, but other parts of body are normal , also sometimes i have shortness if breath and severe bloating as hell and i sweat a lot,i think sth is under my diaphragm , and sometimes excuse me my stool is loose but only 1time in a day , tnx for helping and i had 3series cbc and diff and esr , thyroid hormones all were normal and xray of chest and heart eco were normal and vma was nornal too and i have high ferritin , cholestrol , uric acid and fosforus and coz of my high blood pressure 14/9 i use propanol ,and other medicines are xanax , pantomid fefol . Tnx for helping
Symptoms:  Hot feeling but no fever , sweat a lot , hot palms, shortness of breath sometimes , high sensivity of hot weather , bloating sometimes