Hi, for a couple of weeks now I've had pain in my lower back.

Q: Hi, for a couple of weeks now I've had pain in my lower back. I haven't fallen down or done any strenuous activities. It hurts to touch and hurts if I'm standing for long periods .

Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having chronic backache. You should investigate yourself for vitamin D level as its deficiency is important cause of backache. If found low its supplements can be taken.You need to do back exercises and take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Multivitamins supplements will be of use. You can further investigate yourself by x-ray and MRI lumbar spine.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.