Hi, for the last few days I've had this

Q: Hi, for the last few days I've had this swollen lump, the size of a quarter, which is visible from the inside of my mouth (Right above my upper jaw) it is not on the gum itself but rather above it and out of site unless I pull my lip up. Also, it is beneath the skin. Not a surface bump. It is very painful everytime I smile. The side of my face is becoming bruised. To describe placement: exactly between the upper jaw bone and cheek bone. Also, yesterday when I pressed on it I tasted blood and weirdly my mouth was a bit numb. Any ideas?

Symptoms:  Pain, taste of blood at times followed by numbness.