Hi, had a blister on sole of foot from new

Q: Hi, had a blister on sole of foot from new shoes, it's popped or whatever, no bump anymore, but it's seriously itchy and quite sore! I don't really know what to do or how to treat it?

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

New shoes if not properly fit at times lead to formation of frictional blister.
It may burst open to form ulcer which may be painful or itchy.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.
Try to avoid wearing shoes till the ulcer is healed completely.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.