Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi have a black mole like thing inside the clitoris

Hi have a black mole like thing inside the clitoris

Patient: Hi.i have a black mole like thing inside the clitoris. I have seen it before but it seems bigger now than before.it looks like dirt that can be removes but actually is part of the skin. Should i be worried?

Hi have a black mole like t...-1

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Sometimes moles can be seen over genital structures.Any change in the mole like increase in size, change of surface appearance, serous or blood discharge etc, should be considered as important.So, please consult your doctor and get examined.By examination the exact type of mole and possible changes can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.Take care.