Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi how are you I wanted to know why I

Hi how are you I wanted to know why I

Patient: Hi how are you I wanted to know why I breakout when I masturbathe I don’t do it often only every couple months

Doctor: Welcome To Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Make a note that Masturbation is harmless. It doesn’t harm you a ny way. The only harm it does is that if you do it excessively it distracts you from your other works. Another harm it can do is to your Psychology by a constant thinking of guilt that can effect your sexual performance.However, excess if everything is bad, you should remember that.It has nothing to do with the symptoms that you are experiencing.Stop thinking about this. Keep your Masturbation activity in moderation.So keep faith and confidence in you.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy