Hi how big is the 13x14x17 mm? I had a TVS ultra sound.

Patient : Hi how big is the 13x14x17 mm? I had a TVS ultrasound and the sonographer told me i have a probable endometrioma but last month i also had TVS and he didnt find that cyst.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, The size of 1.3x1.4x1.7 cm for an ovarian cyst is real small for deserving any operat ive management or for that matter qualify for any symptoms of pressure or pain. If the cyst was not visualized later again then it was probably a simple follicular cyst which ruptured naturally and not an endometriotic cyst which should have either grown in size or should have been accompanied by endometriotic symptoms. As you have no history of endometriosis, it is unlikely that the cyst should remain a cause of concern and once it's not visible anymore it has probably met a natural cure. Regards