Hi I am 13 years old and I have had

Patient

Q: Hi I am 13 years old and I have had stomach pains or several days. I have also had diarrhea for more than 48 hours. What does this mean?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us

I think that you have gatritis which is the irritation of the gastric lining. This occurs in many cases but most often because of eating something that the person is not used to. This novel food will cause the irritation of the stomach lining and cause the problem. Since you are just 13 years old, I recommend that you see a Doctor to get the diagnosis. All the best.

Hope this helps you