Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi I am 16 My boyfriend is almost 18 and

Hi I am 16 My boyfriend is almost 18 and

Patient: Hi I am 16. My boyfriend is almost 18 and yesterday at about 10am we had unprotected sex and he *** inside mine. This is my first time and I never experienced sex before. My period was on late April and during may, I haven’t had my period yet. Yesterday when I came back home I took 2 capsules of vitamin C and this morning I took 2 capsule of vitamin C and ate a piece of unripe papaya.becuz Internet said it would help not to have baby. I’m still worried so today at 11:15am I took ipill. But then the Internet said it only work with women age 25-45 and I’m 16 but I did took it 25hours after intercourse..Will i still have a chance to be pregnant?

Doctor: