Hi, I am 17 and i believe that I have

Patient : Hi, I am 17 and i believe that I have phomosis, i cannot retract my foreskin at all and it becomes a problem becuase i am very self conscious what do i do?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have phimosis. You need to see a surgeon and then get circumcision don e. This will allow you to recover and then you retract the foreskin. Hope this helps you. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi,, My tongue over the last week or so, has went from a green tint to now yellow down the front and back. Its not ...

Q: I got into a scuffle in hockey the other day. I bit my tongue. It hasnt closed up really. Its about a half inch long ...

Q: My tongue normally rests at the bottom of my mouth, but a few days ago I noticed that all of a sudden I am constantly...

Q: I recently noticed the small thing under my tongue seems to be swollen or have a couple red bumps. There also appear...

Q: Hi A few weeks ago, i scratched the roof of my mouth multiple times. A couple days later in the general area, i notic...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon