Hi i am 17 and i have been experiencing tightness in my throat.

Patient : Hi i am 17 and i have been experiencing tightness in my throat i can still breath but its constricted. it is hard to swallow and i'm haven't been told that i have any allergy.
Symptoms:  Head ace tightness of throat
Doctor :   Hello welcome to ATD Your main complaint is difficulty in swallowing this is called as dysphagia It can be due to Co nnective tissue disorders such as scleroderma, polymyositis, dermatomyositis Esophageal spasm Gastroesophageal reflux disorder Esophagitis Plummer Vinson syndrome. Although the connective tissue disorders are the commonest and present with multiple systemic symptoms but dysphagia can itself can be the presenting symptom. If you are not having pain in chest or your muscles or any body rash then polymyositis, dermatomyositis and esophageal spasm is virtually ruled out. For other probable causes clinical examination is required as they cannot be ruled out from history alone. My recommendation is to visit a local physician for a primary examination to look for clinical signs to confirm or refute the provisional diagnosis. Feel free to discuss further. Regards