Hi I am 17 years old and my fiance and

Q: Hi I am 17 years old and my fiance and I had unprotected sex with no withdrawl on April 18th. I had a little bit of light pink and brownish blood about 5 days later. But then I went to my doctor and I had a abcess removed. I have had a little light period ever since, with no cramping or pain. I have an unusual period cycle. But recently, everything I smell makes me want to throw up. My stomach today has been really bloated and I have been really moody. But no blood. For the month of May, I have had only a little bit of bleeding and I am a little worried. I have felt like this ever since April. My doctors did a urine test for pregnancy in the beginning of this month and they said it was negative....but I am not so sure. Help?

Symptoms:  Nauseated, everything I smell makes me sick, bloated, headache, so tired all the time, stomach pain