Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi I am 18 years old Last april 6, i

Hi I am 18 years old Last april 6, i

Patient: Hi. I am 18 years old. Last april 6, i had unprotected sex for the first time. He did not finish inside me for we only did it for a span of less than 3 minutes and he only came outside, away and far from my vagina. I am expecting my period any time soon for last month i had it at the 18-23ish of march. So that means i should have it by now right? But mine still hasn’t came. Could i just be irregular? I am NOT experiencing any nausea, headaches, fatigue, areola did NOT darken, i am NOT experiencing any spotting and strong aversion to some odors at all though i my nipples are sore and i am experiencing mild cramps. Usually these two happen when mu period is about to come or when it is happening. My friend said and i have had read from the internet that sex for the first time delays your period and that worrying and stressing about it contributes to the delay. Is it true? I am so dead worried right now. Help?

Doctor: