Hi I am 20 years old and I am 4

Patient

Q: Hi I am 20 years old and I am 4 days late on my period and i had some back aches and some cramping in my sromach like period cramps but.not as intense. The other day i noticed some spotting but it was brown and very little maybe like a quarter size. Yesterday i had a reall bad sore throat all of a sudden and when i woke the next morning it was gone. Today i felt great just felt a little queasy at times and then at the end of the day my sore throat is back but its not as bad and now i have horible body aches. Could i be pregnant?

Symptoms:  A little sore throat, body aches, sore and tender breasts, slight head ache, sore joints and neck
Doctor