Hi I am 21 years old. lately i have been diagnosed with citric intolerance. i was feeling ok since was handling the intolerance by avoiding food with high percentage of citric acid.

Patient

Q: Hi I am 21 years old. lately i have been diagnosed with citric intolerance. i was feeling ok since was handling the intolerance by avoiding food with high percentage of citric acid. a week a go , i did an anaphylaxis reaction after taking a pill i used to talk for my skin( makari) , i smoked and 10 min after that the reaction started. i first taught it was the pill, so i did smoke again and 30 second later i did another anaphylaxis reaction. since then i am not feeling good, the symptom of the anaphylaxis still come up everyday. i have the feeling of fishbones in my throat. i diet , i barely eat because i am so scared that something i will eat will bring it back again. what can i do?

Symptoms:  Feeling of fishbones in throat, extreme fatigue
Doctor