Hi I am 22 female who have been feeling chest pain

Patient : Hi... I am 22 female who have been feeling chest pain mainly when I breath or laugh, with cough, the throat kind of reddish, and some catarrh. Also, i have been have my temperature 37,5C everyday in the end of the afternoon, others time it is around 36,5 or 37. Others symptoms are weakness, and some times headache. It has been around 6 days. I went to the doctor and he said that it might be a virus and i should not worry or take any medicine. So, yesterday and today I have been feeling litter better, however last night i cough and threw catarrh, with litter blood. I would like to know what I should do?? Can I take any antibiotic or anti-inflamatory??
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and noted your history of pain in the chest on coughing, laughing and Coughing. You also have reddish throat, catarrh, fever, weakness and Headache. These indeed are looking like a flu but now since you have blood in the catarrh, it is highly advisable to have an antibiotic, antihistamine and anti-inflammatory to cover for a symptomatic relief and for avoiding secondary infection. Also, take bed rest, plenty of oral fluids for early recovery. I hope this answer helps you.