Hi I am 23 week pregnant I don't feel baby's

Patient : Hi I am 23 week pregnant. I don't feel baby's movement usually I felt from last two days. Is it normal?

Q: I keep having panic attacks and i keep getting sharp pains in my chest and sharp pains are all the time

Q: I'm having a hair transplant procedure in 9 days. Last night I ended up at a party and drank and did 3 lines. Should ...

Q: I am 33 years old and have had trouble sleeping for many years, often taking well over an hour to sleep and then waki...

Q: Dear Sir/Madam I would like to enquire about a problem I've been having for three months now. In mid November I ...

Q: I have a rash on my shin it's randomly itchy but doesn't hurt it looks like it's getting bigger every couple of days

218

173

138

98