Hi ! I am 25 Yr/M i have a serious question

Patient

Q: Hi !
I am 25 Yr/M i have a serious question to ask.Few days ago i got yeast infection in mouth n for this i didn't care at all but as it occours from last week i took med n taking precauntion from last 2 days but yesterday when i was surfing n reading about yeat infection i came to know that it is one of the symptom of HIV AIDS and i explore more symptoms i notice another symptom i.e scaly or rashed skin at thighs and ten years back when i was working at healthcare i pricked by used needle twice.
Sir/mam will u please let me know am i HIV AIDS Positive or am i exposed to HIV infection. What should i do pls pls help.

Doctor