Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi I am 26 years old women around 2

Hi I am 26 years old women around 2

Patient: Hi I am 26 years old women . around 2 months ago I have notice hard little movable lump behind my right ear . It is painless . when I am touching it I have a feeling like the top of it is very soft and movable(like swollen lymph noodle) but when I go little down and deeper inside my neck I have hard bone like lump and it is not movable at all. I am not sure if that lump always been there or it is normal because I never have notice anything . I have seen reflexologist and he told me that I have a problem with my throid or throat, sometimes I have hoarnes voice and a little discomfort but I always connected it with smoking . I am smoker and I am so worried that could be cancer . I have seen my pcp and he gave antibiotics for my throat and he said my throat looks little red and irritated because of smoke and dry air at home . He couldn’t really feel anything unusual with the lump he said that it is just swollen lymph node but when I touch my neck on both sides I think both sides of your neck should be the same and when I touch it I can feel that lump and is bothering me so much. I am going crazy thinking about it and so confused what I should do about it . I also had problem with my teeth but on the left side and I had problem with my gums but it was some time ago.the “lump” I think haven’t grow or change a size . Pleas help

Doctor: