Hi i am 27 year old male and have headache

Q: Hi.. i am 27 year old male. In last a few days i am facing problem of acute head pain only at the left side of forhead. The pain is unbearable. I have to work on pc for at leadt 5-6 hours. The pain starts at afternoon or in evening. I don't know its migrain or not. Some time i get vertigo also Pls suggest me what should i do and what kind of medicine i should take.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The pain in the left side of the forehead on a specific time say after work on PC with vertigo sometimes needs proper evaluations.
We call this as pointed pain / headache.
As per the history you have provided, you need to undergo specific tests and consultations.
- MRI of the brain and sinuses.
- Consultation of a Neurologist / ENT / Ophthalmologist to confirm or rule out the causes and have proper treatment accordingly. This is important as finding the causes is the key to successful treatment.

I hope this answer helps you