Hi I am 27 years old female I am married and

Patient

Q: Hi
I am 27 years old female. I am married and I have one child.. I hate myself very much I am an obsessive person and spektical.. I don't trust anyone on earth.. I always feel that everyone is planning to hurt me.. i was diagnosed eith postpartum depression 7 months ago and I took Zoloft and since it didn't work I stopped it without telling my physician..
I feel that I know everything happening behind me and what proves that when my husband hides anything out of me I know it and I don't know how I know it..
I wanna kill myself

Doctor