Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi i am 28 and I have missed 2 moths

Hi i am 28 and I have missed 2 moths

Patient: Hi i am 28 and I have missed 2 moths period with is very unusual as i never miss it before and my period is very regular for years always on the 19th of every month +/- 1 day and lasted 7days with out a fail ..last month on 24th i got very light spoting lasting 2 days and ever since i havent deen any bleeding not including spoting i havent got any period almost 2 and hald month . But i have period cramps for last 4 weeks and sick feeling on n off tiredness and breast sensitive also my belly is blotted ! I donne pregnany tests 3 n negative . I have to mention that with my 7 year old son pregnancy Test did not show for some time ! I am nervous and need to know what is going on please help !!!

Doctor: