Hi I am 28 y/old male For the last 2-3

Patient : Hi. I am 28 y/old male. For the last 2-3 months I have had pain in my left buttock, lower leg( outside/front) and foot. Over the last few weeks I have also had tingling feeling in foot, toes and part of lower leg. Also have really tight hamstring and calf muscles on both legs aswell as lots of twitching muscles in leg and foot on left side. Also feels slightly weaker on left. Recently aswell I have tight feeling in left forearm and hand as well as some tingling. Also recently pain in hips, groin and right testical. I have lost 2-3 kilos over this time as well as feeling fatigued. I hav had blood test for basic infection markets and arthritis which were clear. I had X-ray and MRI on Lower back to check sciatic symptoms. It showed slight disc desiccation on L4/L5 and slight protrusion but not enough to impinge on nerves. Medical history: low level epilepsy, ulcerative colitis, lower back problems from working/heavy lifting( no specific diagnosis).
Symptoms:  Leg pain, tingling, weakness, muscle soreness, fatigue,