Hi, I am 29, female i wish to know about a

Q: Hi,

I am 29, female. i wish to know about a strange numbness that I keep feeling in my left arm. The first time it happened was when i went back home for 15 days (after staying 5 months in a different country and going through anxiety, panic, homesickness phases that were highly severe). I was in a marketplace buying dresses when suddenly i stopped feeling my left arm in 3 seconds, accompanied by a severe beating in my left temple like some vein about to burst. The entire episode continued for 20-25 mins and my parents rushed me to the nearest doc but a quick checkup showed my bp was normal and so was my temperature and every other part of my body was working fine. i got blood tests too but everything was okay. after that, the numbness continued for next 4-5 days (in short episodes of few seconds, at least 15-20 times every day). I moved back to the other country and since last one year after that episode, i have had few such episodes. But they keep happening randomly and without any straightforward trigger. even the first time was too random. Now the numbness doesn't accompany severe pain throughout the episode but sometimes the pain starts before the numbness for 7-10 secs and then its only the numbness every few seconds for an hour or so if not longer. Could you suggest what it might be? Do i need to undergo some cardio-neuro tests? My family has history of heart problems in both linage, so I fear it might be either cario or neuro issue.
Please please advise.
Thanks and regards

Symptoms:  Sudden numbness, like a chill spreading through the left arm but it doesn't really get ice cold (may be go colder by 2-4 degrees in temp) but not sure.