Hi, i am 31 years old, i had chest pain and

Q: Hi, i am 31 years old, i had chest pain and left shoulder pain same time. I faced this problem 3 months back and again last month, i visited doctor and they had taken ECG 3 times and it was normal (first time there was little high rate but doctor mentioned that his was normal). 45 days back i took Blood test, BP, ECG, Echo & TMT and all results were normal, and doctor mentioned that there everything is normal. But i still see pain in left arm and check, do i see chance of a heart problem?
Two weeks back i did Endoscopy and found that i have small wounds and cyst in stomach, i am taking medicine for the same, does this result in chest pain and arm pain?

Symptoms:  Symptoms; lest arm pain and chest pain