Hi I am 31 years old women I have 1 daughter

Patient : Hi. I am 31 years old women. I have 1 daughter. Now I want next kid. But im having pcod and I was in treatment for last 3 years. With the help of Clomifin also I cant produce egg. Now my uterus is little bit big and doctor was telling im having endometric cyst in uterus. So he gave utrogestan for 10 days. This time can I get pregnent with Clomifin.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: In February I had a hysteroscopy on day 14 of my cycle where the gynaecologist discovered a large polyp hanging from ...

Q: My wife and I are both 44 years old. We previously did not want to have babies. However we are now thinking to have b...

Q: Is 300 total testosterone normal for a 30 year old male?

Q: As long as when I produce semen when I masturbate that means I can have kids. Correct?

Q: Would like to get a professional's advice on my blood work results. I'm mainly looking to find out if anything on her...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon