Hi I am 36+5 days preg I just now had

Q: Hi I am 36+5 days preg I just now had rally bad cramp in my leg and when I try to get up to go to the loo could hardly walk on it it still hurts now as bit what should I do and when I chof I get bad pain in my pelvis area on right and left

A:   Hi,

With progression of pregnancy some amount of body pains, leg cramps can be seen due to pressure effect of growing uterus.
Coughing can exert pressure on diaphragm which can push uterus downwards leading to pelvic pain.
By measures like applying local analgesic cream, using simple analgesics like paracetamol, using vitamin supplements containing B complex vitamins like methylcobalamine etc, cramps can be decreased to some extent.
If leg cramps persists even after following these measures, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated to find out the cause and take treatment accordingly.

Take care