Hi, I am 39 y old man, since 3 weeks I

Q: Hi,
I am 39 y old man, since 3 weeks I have blood in the semen. It is the third time in my live that happens, first time 15 years ago, then 3 years ago.
I had CBC test, PSA, Ultrasound for bladder and kidneys and rectal ultrasound, everything is normal, all the tests were ok.
I noticed something, not all the time the semen is coming with blood, when I don't have a full erection, semen is coming with a normal color, blood is comig in the semen when I have a full erection.
Does that means something in particular? Shall I go for further testings?