Hi i am 9 months pregnant and am having nausea,

Patient

Q: Hi i am 9 months pregnant and am having nausea, stuffy nose, sore throat, my whole body aches, when i cough my chest hurts, and pressure at the bottom of my stomach but not feeling contractions what should i do?

Doctor

A:   Hi,
According to your description, there is a possibility of respiratory tract infection which can present with sore throat, cough etc symptoms.
Coughing can lead to pain abdomen.
Any type of infection in pregnancy should be carefully evaluated.
So, please consult your doctor, get examined and go for antibiotics and antitussives to relieve the symptoms.
Take care.