Hi I am a 14 year old girl I have

Patient : Hi I am a 14 year old girl. I have recently been suffering from stomach pains this week and started off with slight diarrhea and now have normal but pale, clay coloured stool. About a month ago I got diagnosed with pernicious anaemia and had five B12 injection and I am now taking folic acid- I do not think this woukd be linked with my sumptuous but thought I would be best to include it. Any help/ advice would we well appreciated. Thank you
Symptoms:  Stomach cramps, suffered from slight diarrhea several days ago, now have pale, clay coloured stools