Hi I am a 15 year old female, in March 2014,

Patient

Q: Hi
I am a 15 year old female, in March 2014, I had chicken pox and i started noticing a very very slight increase in shedding of hair. Now, i had very thick and extraordinarily healthy hair (hair stylists used to cringe when i asked for a blow dry because i had too thick and too much hair),so i didn't worry too much. Then in May 2014, I had bacterial pneumonia and I was treated with intravenous antibiotics. Right after my pneumonia, I noticed
1. Excessive oiliness of scalp(my scalp had been oily but this was too much)
2. Excessive dandruff as a result
3. Appalling hair loss(this is March 2015 and I have 1/3rd of my hair left)
4. Burning and aching scalp sensations that start if I skip even one day of washing hair.
And now it has been 8 months.
Is this telogen effluvium? Or AGA? Or female pattern baldness?
Please help.
I really need help.

Doctor