Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi I am a 15 year old girl For the

Hi I am a 15 year old girl For the

Patient: Hi. I am a 15 year old girl. For the past year or so I have had lots of trouble with my feet. At first I had athletes foot, which I suffered from quite badly. I also have had an ingrown toenail for a long time, however it causes a lot of pain, constant itchiness and the side of my toe is swollen and is a pasty colour. I also have a lump on the joint of my other big toe which is worrying me a little. My feet tend to swell regularly as well as my hands and I often get pins and needles. I don’t want to scare myself but a few of my symptoms have linked with a couple of skin cancers, before I go and see a GP I just want to know if it is worth going. Thank you.

Doctor: