Hi, I am a 16 year old male, weighing 82

Patient

Q: Hi, I am a 16 year old male, weighing 82 kilogrammes and have a height of 172 cm. I am a little bit overweight but not a lot. I smoke cigarettes about 4 times a week socially. This evening I had half a "roll your own" and about a quarter of a Taylor made. After about 10 minutes I felt dizzy and extremely nauseous. This lasted for about two hours. I have never had these symptoms in previous smoking situations. An answer to this question would be much obliged.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

The symptoms you are getting are probably because of the smoking the particular brand you mentioned. Whenever you smoke, your BP is raised. And the brand you have tried might be little hard causing you the symptoms that you experienced. These symptoms should settle in a day. However, in case they persist you would require to get your BP checked and a clinical examination done to rule out any evidence of Stroke.
I would sincerely advise you to quit smoking, else it eventually kills.

Stay Healthy.