Hi, I am a 20 year old female who's sexually

Patient : Hi, I am a 20 year old female who's sexually active with my boyfriend and to be honest we have only been using the pullout method. I have been having a lot of symptoms that may indicate that I'm pregnant over the past 2 weeks. I had what seemed to me my period two weeks ago. I usually have a very very heavy flow (using super plus tampons) with a lot of pain at least the first 3 days and it usually lasts up to 7 days. However this time around I had no cramps whatsoever and the only pain I felt was a remote discomfort with my legs. The flow was completely different as well, I had such light flow I didn't even have to use tampons and instead I just used panty liners since the first day and it only lasted 3 days. I've been going to the bathroom a lot more than usual for both 1 and 2. After that light bleeding because I wouldn't even call it a period I took a home pregnancy test and I got a negative result. Is now been 2 weeks and my breasts are feeling very sensitive and sore, it hurts to even touch them lightly. I have looked for lumps and such but can't find anything out of the ordinary other than how swollen they feel and look. I get dizzy at times and when I'm having just a regular conversation standing up I get fatigued and take very deep breaths like I'm running out of breath. I'm eating less than usual and not finishing my meals like I used to. When I'm at work I don't fell quite sleepy but I feel lightheaded and I get this feeling of just not wanting to do anything and that's definitely not me. I don't have much money to spend so I didn't want to go to my doctor until it got worst, but now I'm worried and don't know if I should take another pregnancy test or are my symptoms of something else?
Symptoms:  Light headed, sore and painful breast, more trips to the bathroom, fatigued and out of breath when not doing anything but talking.