Hi I am a 23 year old female I have

Patient : Hi. I am a 23 year old female. I have had severe fatigue for months and lately ive had loss of appetite and rapid weight loss. Doctor found high white blood cell cpunt in my urine. Shes treating me for a uti, but i have no symptoms of one. She did blood work and said it will be 3 to 4 weeks for results. I also just found a tender lump/knot on my chest right above my left breast. I'm scared. Maybe I'm just paranoid?
Symptoms:  Fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss without trying, white blood cells in urine, knot on chest that is tender to touch, sharp chest pains