Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi, I am a 24 year old Male I have been

Hi, I am a 24 year old Male I have been

Patient: Hi,I am a 24 year old Male. I have been with my partner for 3 years now. We very rarely have any problems in the bedroom, however I have noticed that when we try intercourse first thing in the morning, like literally upon waking up, I cant seem to retain my erection for very long. I normally can retain it for as long as necessary, and the only times I have struggled with it, like I say have been upon wakening. For example, yesterday we tried upon waking up, and it didnt last very long, however a few hours later we tried again and everything was fine. Is it just because of my bodies tired state upon wakening that causes this to happen from time to time?

Doctor: