Hi, i am a 25I was to get my period

Patient : Hi, i am a 25.I was to get my period on April 19th.i wasnt very worried because i have always had irregular cycle.Im always some days early or late (up to a week sometimes) well its been 3 weeks now and i still havent seen them.A few days ago i noticed some spotting...brown then pink (let me add that i did take a plan B pill last weeknd after unprotected sex).Yestrday i started feeling stomach cramps and got like an ounce ov blood on my pad.Took 2 home prg tests (one every week)n all were -ve???
Symptoms:  Light Cramps, Heavy spottin but not regular periods(seem like some particals show up too its not clean blood), headache