Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi I am a 26 year old female just had

Hi I am a 26 year old female just had

Patient: Hi I am a 26 year old female just had a child the 19th of May Via C section since being released from the hospital I been hospitalized twice one for palpitations which they said they found nothing and it was due to anxiety the other was because I ran a fever and my pressure was up 165/106 again they ran all test and found nothing. Now this following Tuesday I was walking through the house when suddenly I couldn’t breath I sat down and all I felt was my pulse racing really fast, I layed down and the symptoms subsided and my pulse was back to normal but as I sat up I noticed my pulse started to race again and as I stood up my pulse started to go extremely fast so I started to measure my pulse so I noticed my pulse measured 57bpm while laying down then as I sat up it went up to 95bpm and then when I stood up to go to the bathroom it was 120bpm I have a constant headache and my hands and feet are always tingling do u have some sort of idea of what this might be if so can u share some information that would be greatly appreciated

Doctor: