Hi, I am a 27- year guy I used to

Patient

Q: Hi, I am a 27- year guy
I used to have a strong erection. but now my erection is weak and I should help myself to get that weak erection by my hand when I watch porn.
two months ago I was masturbating and after I finished I felt some pain in my penis in the next day I found that there are some purple areas on my penis when I touch these areas I feel pain.it's like bruises when you get punched in the face. After that day my erection became not good. there's also pain in the left side of my penis from the beginning of my penis beside the vine. I have taken some antibiotics pills but nothing happened I still have these purple areas and when I wake up in the morning I don't get a strong erection like I used to. Is there any treatment for my case?
By the way I am not a smoker or alcoholic drinker
but I am diagnosed as an emphysema patient since I was 22 so I don't eat well and my life is not healthy. I don't practice any sports or walk because of my disease

Doctor