Hi, I am a 29 year old female living in

Q: Hi, I am a 29 year old female living in extreme pain. I recently had back surgery where they fused l5 and s1. After the first surgery I was still in a lot of pain, come to find out that my s1 had a transverse fracture. Second surgery for hardware, one of the screws went through s1, leaving me in horrific pain. After fixing the screw, I was still in pain and it was radiating down my left leg and into my foot. Those surgeries happened in 2013, and I am still in a lot of pain wondering what to do... Now I have more pain but it is in my left groin area outside my left knee and into my calf. I am seeing a chiropractor and he says that my whole back up to my neck is extremely tight. I am having constant muscle spasms especially in my leg and calf. Does this pain need to be seen my a doctor or do you think that it's just worsening pain from previous damage? This pain is preventing me from sleeping and I am constantly in a battle whether to go to the ER. I hope you can help!

Symptoms:  Left lower back pain radiating down leg to foot, left groin pain, constant muscle spasms