Hi, I am a freshman at Oakland University in the United States and I am doing a

Q: Hi, I am a freshman at Oakland University in the United States and I am doing a research paper that includes the health of individuals in the link with fast food. This paper is being done for my WRT 160 class and I would really appreciate your help. How does fast food affect the human health? Do you feel as if people are willing to change themselves if they knew what they were putting in their body? Do you feel as fast food restaurants need to be regulated more and why? Thank you so much, I appreciate your time.
Samantha Salmo